Thursday, August 7, 2008

WOW! Never say Never!

OK. We are winding tings down & are getting ready for our trip home. We are leaving EARLY Sat morning.
We went to church on Sunday & were invited to FHE on Monday night. We went to the McDonalds house & it was Beautiful! We had a BBQ & it was fun to get together with everyone! I love how the members are good friends with each other & do fun things together. Anyway, Brent McDonald happens to own an airplane & loves any chance he can get to go up in it! So...after FHE we worked out a plan to go up in his AIRPLANE!!!! Tuesday night we met him at the airport a little before 8:00pm! (We could only take 1 kid & we had Connor & Kennedy draw straws...Kennedy won! but decided to go swimming with Grandpa) So, were off! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! He flew us around for an hour! all over the San Juan Islands, with the sunset & we found the whales! They were breeching, and it looked like they were showing off for us! I was speechless almost the whole time! we have pictures, but they will have to wait far our computer @ home! Bill even flew the plane for a while! I feel so blessed! This trip has been so much more that I could ever imagine! I am sad to have it end, nut I know we will never forget it & I am also excited to go home!
Yesterday we spent the whole day swimming at one of the homes that Bills dad "home checks" It is a beautiful house & the pool looks over @ the ocean, with the ferrys passing, the gardens are perfect with a wonderful garden and a lot of fun things to do! We had a great time!
We will see everyone soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories! Drive safely!


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing