Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire!!!!


Claire is 4!!! I can not believe it! She has been such a joy to have her in our family! What a sweet girl she is & she reminds me to slow down & enjoy life. here are some things about Claire...
*She loves chocolate milk
*& Dora the Explorer
* Can't wait to go to school
*loves to dance
*is very FUNNY!
*competitive (so far, in a good way)
*loves to "go" anywhere
*very sensitive
*loves to talk on the phone
*sweet
*very thoughtful
*my baby!
She had a really fun birthday. We met Claire's friends at Arctic Circle for lunch, cup cakes, and presents! She was very excited about that & she loved all her fun gifts. She was very excited that her friends could come, That was the best part! We came home & Claire wanted to go sledding. Our driveway was full of snow & was perfect. We spent a while out there sledding down our driveway! For birthday dinner we dined on...Ramen Noodles yum-yum(I didn't eat) When Dad came home we did the cake & more presents thing. It was a very fun & full day. After Claire was in bed, Izzy's (McBride)dad called & they wanted to bring by a gift. Claire was so excited! They brought over exactly what she wanted!BABY STUFF!!! She was so happy I don't think she will forget this birthday! I know she felt loved today & so did I! It is so wonderful to know so many people care for her!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So fun. Wish we could come Sunday but with Marc in the High Counsel and me in the Stake-Sundays are a bit hectic around our home. Send our love!

Codi said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!!

The Red River Bunch said...

I can't believe how much Claire has grown just since I saw her last. She is such a cutie. Sounds like she had a fun Birthday. tell her hi. Dallin the other day showed me his pink car and said Claire gave me this car, I was surprised he still remembers that. Anyways I hope all is going well with you guys. We miss you!!!


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing