OK! July is here & is such a busy month! We had a great 4th of July, but Bill was so sick! (Swine Flu?) I took the kids to the duck pond & we only brought 1 loaf of "duck bread" so it didn't last too long. ("duck bread" is the gross bread we get for free when you buy a certain amount of bread @ the bread store) Connor had a little duck friend come right over to where he was sitting & almost had him eating out of his hand. He also came very close to catching a carp with his hand from the pond. Those fish are really gross. Then we headed to Grandma & Grandpas for a BBQ. It was fun & kind of weird to have missed the parade... Oh well!
We also celebrated Connor's birthday! He is a teenager now! I have warned him that a chemical reaction happens when you are a teenager & it makes you not be able to think things through sometimes & it makes you want to make dumb choices & that your brain kind of turns to mush, but that I would help him stay on track...He is a wonderful Boy & WE are very proud of him. I think his brain wont get too mushy! He is a really great help @ home & I have really enjoyed being his mother!
I had a wonderful birthday too! It seemed like a whole week celebration! Monday I went with a friend to see "My Sister's Keeper" (which we both bawled our eyes out..almost sobbing) but I liked it & it was a different than the book! Then we went out for lunch. Later I went to lunch with another friend & we went shopping, & Then We went with Mom & Jayna to Hobby Lobby & Red Robin. On my birthday I was presented with a yummy cake!(Thanks Jessica & Shannon)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment