Wednesday, October 21, 2009

H1N1!

Have any of you watched "Man Cold" on you tube? If I could post it on here I would, because that is what I have been up to! Bill started getting sick last week & it is day almost a full week later & Bill is just starting to move around the house. He was so sick! We quarantined him to our room &( he only came out for the necessary things.) & when he came out of the room he had a mask & hand sanitizer...blah,blah,blah! We will see how well the mask & everything works. I think Clayton is starting to get sick now. I am bleaching everything & my hands are raw from washing so much. I really hope the rest of us don't get sick. Listen to me complain! All of you that are healthy be grateful!(wish me luck that I can outsmart H1N1)

7 comments:

Codi said...

Oh no! I hope you guys are done with the sickness! I am so sick of being sick, ever since school started we have been sick all but TWO of the weekends. We have sanitizer everywhere, one of Lance's chores is to take a clorox wipe and clean all the door knobs, light switches, etc.

Let me know if you need anything!

Karol said...

Hahahaha! I'm laughing still about the Man Cold bit on youtube. But soo sorry you have the flu to deal with. I hope it is short and outa your house soon! :::hugs:::

Heather said...

I love that video on you tube. My sister showed it to me, and we laughed so hard because it is totally her husband everytime he gets sick. I hope you guys get feeling better and that the healthy ones stay healthy! Let me know if you need anything.

izziemakesthree said...

I know how you feel tim is sick out here in California, I'm going crazy! Hope everyone Feels better soon!

Unknown said...

I hope all the stuff helps to ease the way and the kids only have colds and not the real H1N1. Let me know what you need. And don't you get sick!!!

Becky said...

Yikes! Hope you and the rest of the family make it through unscathed. Good luck!! You're an amazing mom!!

Jen said...

Hope you guys are doing well! Let me know if you need anything!


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing