I know! It has been a long time since I posted!
So last Sat. was the day that Santa came around the neighborhood on the fire truck! We waited outside in the snow for a long time, because once the kids hear the siren, that means he is close! But lucky for us it wasn't bone chilling cold! Who knew that 6 laffy taffies were so exciting? I love our small town & that we get to see Santa visit on the firetruck!
& last night Kennedy had her solo! She has been talking about this solo for MONTHS!!! she talked about going to the tryouts & how many people were wanting to do one! & she got one! practice, practice,practice... she got to sing "Once upon a December" from the movie Anastasia. It is a really pretty song. She did a really good job! She was scared to death, but what she doesn't realize is that all the other people were nervous too! We are so proud of her, she is much braver then I would ever be! (I didn't know that people actually wanted to have solos.) My pictures didn't turn out, but I will post some anyways!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










3 comments:
We loved both events: Santa on the fire truck (kai will still tell you all about it) and the choir concert last night. You are right, Kennedy was very brave. I am surprised at how many kids sang solos and they all did a great job! That was a big crowd!
Kim
Way to go Kennedy. So sad I missed it. For some reason my boy didn't want to be in the choir- weird, I know. Next time you'll have to record it, and post it on the blog as a movie- hint, hint... Way to be brave Kennedy!
That is amazing! I would never be brave enough to sing a solo. A friend in 2nd grade made me try out, I was so mad at her. I didn't make it, so I was super glad!
Post a Comment