Fitness Tag
Trish at Options for Life! is sharing the fitness love and tagged me.
1. What are you most fond of accomplishing in 2010?
Running with my family, in the Red Rock Relay.It was very hard, emotional, and
AMAZING!
2. What are your running goals for the year?
Goals? I am starting all over again. My goals are to keep running, & not get hurt!
3. What is your favorite race?
I really enjoy the 10K.Provo 1/2 marathon (I did 1/2 of the 1/2=10K)was snowy,& freezing cold, but it was the first time I had ever run that far! & I felt fantastic!
4. What is your favorite Holiday guilty pleasure?
I always eat Wendy T.'s gingerbread man...It is for the whole family, but they never know that we even get one!
5. What is your most embarrassing running moment?
really? I was doing a long run, and was having tummy issues. I thought it would pass, & then I realized I needed to stop! My friends wondered why I stopped, & I had to let them know that I may, or may not have had an accident.(I wasn't sure...)I made it home & was fine, there had been no accident, but you know you have good friends, if they still stick around after you may, or may not have had an accident!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










1 comment:
You're good to play along! I liked reading your answers...and I do the same thing with Wendy's gingerbread!
Kim
Post a Comment