Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day before the big trip!

We have been waiting for this day for MONTHS!!!! Now we are down to counting down the hours. Kennedy told me that we could put her to bed "at like, 3:00. So I can get enough sleep, to wake up so early" We are planning on leaving our house @ 3:00am, and getting to Pendelton,OR by 2:30ish. And have plenty of time to run wild & swim @ the hotel. I will be surprised if they make it past 8:oo that night!

Even Bill is a little "giddy" It will be so great to get out of here for a while! The weather is too hot for Bill!

7 comments:

Katie said...

What a great adventure awaits you!

Taylor Family said...

Whoohoo!!!! You have a blog!!!! I'm so excited for your families adventure. What a beautiful place! You guys will have the time of your lives!! Good luck!!!

spencers said...

I am so jealous. What a wonderful way to spencd the summer. Have fun and enjoy it all.

Heather said...

I am going to miss you tons Karen! Maybe we should call and talk on the cell phones while we are doing our morning walks. . . ALONE!! Boo hoo. Have a great time!

crazy west family said...

Hey Im so excited for you. It looks like an awsome vacation. We miss you guys. Colby even wrote clayton a letter.

Codi said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It's going to be such a fun adventure. I'll just be sitting here getting huge and sitting in the kiddie pool!!

Have a wonderful, fun and safe time!! We'll miss you guys!

trishaustin said...

What a fun cottage! You'll have so much fun this summer. I will miss you tons. BTW you are missing turbo jam this morning! Hmmmm, I think I'd take the cottage....


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing