This cold yucky day is election day! After we sent Clayton off to school, I explained to Claire that we were going to vote! I told her that we would go get a drink, and stop by the library(get her a book while we wait in line forever...)then go vote!
She was really upset,& as we were driving to the gas station she was crying & wondered"what kind of water we were going to use?" I had no idea what she was talking about! or why she was so upset! Then it hit me! She thought we were going to "BOAT" I listened to her & she was indeed saying "I don't want to boat..." She was probably wondering where we are going to "boat" & why, because it is not a nice day!)I tried to explain that I was saying "V...V...Vote" then commented on her great rhyming! She was excited about that!:)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










4 comments:
She's just full of funny misunderstandings!
That is so cute Karen. Life must be so confusing for little kids....they have to go along with so much. I'm glad it was just a miscommunication. She is so cute!
how cute...little kids are the cutiest espically little girls
Karen that is so funny. I love Claire- she is such a sweetie, and a beauty too!
Post a Comment