
Today Kennedy, some of her friends & us mom's went to see High School Musical 3! It was fun! If I remember right High School was NOTHING like the movie, but it was very entertaining, & I wonder how long it will be until the whole family has all the songs memorized! I am sure it wont be long! Connor stayed home to pass out candy & I took Clayton & Claire around the neighborhood! The McBride's surprised Clayton & Claire with a lego set & a My Little Pony for Claire! & of coarse full size candy bars! We also made homemade pizza! We love to hang out with them! They are a great family! Clayton thinks Tim(the dad) is one of his best friends! (Which I think he might be!)
Kennedy went trick-or-treating with her friends & came over later for pizza! Connor went to a party with the neighborhood kids. He said he had a good time, Then he got to have a sleepover! What better way to end a perfect Halloween?










No comments:
Post a Comment