Eggs, Snow!, and shooting & ostrich's!
We had a wonderful Easter! The kids had a great time & I think the last of the hard boiled eggs are gone! We went to the McBrides for dinner & had a great time!
For spring break we enjoyed snow & cold weather. Claire, Clayton, Kennedy & Sean had a blast making a snowman that lasted for a few hours! Claire made the big snowball on the bottom!
Bill took us up the hill to shoot some guns. It was a lot of fun! Claire shot Kennedy's 22, Kennedy shot her gun, Clayton shot his & Connor shot his. Bill brought out some sort of gun...I don't know some sort of revolver. It was very heavy & very loud!Connor & I shot it, but we both hated it! Bill loved it! I think it was way too powerful! (Don't mess with Bill!)
On Sat. Bill went to the gas station & i was on my bike ride up to Unity Pass, & I noticed the police up ahead.. I looked over & you will never believe what I saw! An ostrich fighting with a farmer! & the police man was standing around not sure what to do! I stood on the side of the road(the OTHER side of the road) making sure I was seeing things correctly. I wish i had a camera! I saw Bill on his way back form the gas station & he said that he saw the ostrich walking down the road. He was going to call animal control, but then the farmer showed up! Crazy!
Speaking of animal control...We have had cats in our yard! using my flower bed & kids playground as a litter box. & mating ground! Well, we got an animal trap & so far 3 cats are gone! I can think of 2 more I am waiting for! So if you have a cat, Keep it in your own yard! Don't worry! it doesn't hurt the animals & they can enjoy TUNA FISH!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










2 comments:
I saw on the news the other day that there was an emu loose in Eagle Mountain. I guess that makes you part of the news!!! I understand that they can be quite mean.
Glad Bill didn't have a closer encounter with the emu! The pictures of the Easter Egg hunt are great. Claire is WAY TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment