Saturday, September 12, 2009

Claire's sunflower

 

When I went to pick up Claire on Wednesday, the kids came walking up to us & Claire & some other kids had on their sunflower masks! It was one of the sweetest things I have seen in a while! She continued to wear it out to the car! (& that was a little tricky brcause of the wind!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Red River Bunch said...

I can't believe how grown up Claire looks and Kennedy too. They are such cuties!!! And canning you Go!!! I wanted to can this year but we did not get a garden planted in time so next year I should have more time and a garden!!! Looks like all is well with you!!! Have an Awesome day today!!!! Jodi

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture of Claire! I'm glad she is enjoying preschool. At least it looks like she is from the picture.

And I'm so proud of you and your beautiful peaches. You go, girl!
I think it's funny that Dad was the one to give you instructions for it all. I love what you're doing!


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing