Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!











3 comments:
Karen- I'm so impressed! Now you will have to teach me how to do it. First I'll need a little sample to taste :) Way to be girl!
I love it!! Looks like we've been busy doing the same thing! :)
Weird I would check your blog right now.....cuz I'm in the middle of bottling peaches. It doesn't take much to make me happy either. Harvest sweet harvest right???? I had so much fun at dinner the other night....miss you guys tons!!!!
Post a Comment