Monday, November 2, 2009

OK! I am getting better @ posting pictures...then run out of time to write anything about them! Thais picture is so blurry, but I think that you can get the point! Connor made the honor roll this term! We are so proud of him! I don't think he would admit to "loving" Jr. high, but he is doing very well & his teachers enjoy his contribution to the classes!
Halloween was fun. Connor got to wake up EARLY & head out to a scout pow wow & take 3 hours of classes, Then he was treated to ice cream @ BYU creamery & costco pizza for lunch!(along with a little shopping... Thanks Candy!) Then he hung out with friends the rest of the day & night.
Kennedy got to go to the Richards house & see her good friends that she hasn't seen in a while. & got to have her hair & makeup done by the one & only...Lara! She does an amazing job & then the girls went out Trick-or-Treating!
Clayton had a rough time. He wanted to be a dolphin, but didn't want to wear his hat, so then people thought he was a shark...and that ticked him off & then he would cry & tell everyone that they were stupid...Then he would pull it together & have a good time until the next little thing that would set him off. I think he ultimately had a good time, but he is his own person that a lot of times, I have no idea what to do, or think. I wish I had a shirt with a disclaimer on it explaining some of his outbursts.
Claire was a witch & she wanted to be scarey! She loved her green face & loved trick-or-treating! & she also wanted to go home after not too long! I think she liked handing out the candy as much as getting it!
The weather was perfect & the extra hour of sleep was wonderful! I love Fall!

4 comments:

Codi said...

Haha, so sorry, I am one of the ones that told Clayton how cool his Shark costume was. He didn't seem upset, maybe I was one of the first ones. My excuse is that I was cold, frustrated, and it was dark! :) I love our neighborhood, I love seeing all the cute kids dressed up with so much excitement!

The Dean Family said...

I think by the time you said something, the magic of candy took over & I bet he didn't even notice!

Heather said...

Congrats to Connor- that is so awesome! I also told Clayton his Shark was awesome- he didn't seem to mind my stupidity either :) The kids looked adorable, and I'm with Claire- handing it out is just as much fun as receiving it!

Becky said...

Sounds like a very busy Halloween! I'm glad to hear everyone's feeling better.


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing