Today I got to go to the school & hear some wonderful words about Kennedy & why she was chosen for student of the month! Her teacher was so sweet, and told of how kind Kennedy is in her class... & how she is always trying to find someone to help out, or looks for the person who is feeling left out & she will befriend them!
I am very proud of her! She is an amazing girl!
Oh by the way...I take horrible pictures! (so blurry)
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










1 comment:
Where is my comment? I hope Kennedy saw it and knows that I am so proud of her.
Post a Comment