Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Starving" Pumpkins!






On Monday night we carved our pumpkins for FHE. As I was talking to the kids & taking pictures, Claire told me with a huge grin & a hand full of pumpkin seeds/mush that she was "starving" pumpkins! We had her say it again & we all laughed our heads off! Kids are so funny!
Connor was a wonderful help, taking on dads role of doing the actual "starving" He has really grow up!
The kids are very excited for Halloween! Kennedy & Claire are going to be Pirates & Clayton is going to be a Skeleton! Connor wants to pass out candy & then go to a Halloween Party! He is not into dressing up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are cute, cute pictures. I'm so impressed with your mother activities. It's fun to watch you. I'm glad you had fun starving your pumpkins.

Taylor Family said...

I know I say this every time but I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. It is so fun to see pictures of them. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!!

Adrienne said...

Cute Pic's. I hope you are doing well. Do you guys want to come to dinner sometime? Have a Happy Halloween!

crazy west family said...

I can not believe how big your kids are getting. I love when thay say funny things like that. So this is gross but Mo calls diariah-Tortilla.. She dosn't understand why we all laugh when she says it, but she likes when everyone laughs so she keeps saying it.


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing