It is about time! I finally got Claire a tree.
I have planted a tree for each child, but have postponed planting one for Claire, but the other day I found one just for Claire. If you look at it you will see that it is very tiny, but she is so excited to have it be just her size. She has her special watering can & she helped me plant it, too! (I hope it is not too small, & doesn't get pulled out, or mistaken for a sword!) It is a flowering pear tree & we are hopeful for this little tree! It is well loved already! (I wish I could get away with gardening in my swimming suit!)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










2 comments:
Hey you,
I just stumbled across your blog while I was blog hopping. A very bad, wasteful habit I have :) Your fam looks darling. I miss you as my neighbor. I just became a blogger.....seriously I avoided it as long as I could. We should do lunch.
love,
Mandy Clark
That is such a cute little tree! I need to check it out next time I'm over. We should start a new fad- gardening in our swimsuits- chubby mom style :)
Post a Comment