This last weekend, Connor got the opportunity to go to the Conference Center with Marc,& Ryan! He had a great time. He wasn't sure what was going to go on & it did take up a lot of his Saturday!but, he was glad he went.
after picking him up @ the gas station we were driving home & I asked him what he thought? I asked him what his favorite talk was, and what did the prophet say...? Connor was very hesitant, & I wondered if he listened to anything. Then he said "I'm not sure I can talk about it." He wasn't sure that women could know what was going on, because there weren't any women! I had him call Marc & Connor asked him if it was OK to tell me what they said. Marc was surprised with his question, and let him know that he could talk about it! After that he had a lot of things to say. In fact I guess they talked about one of our relatives, I don't know the name but he had to have his leg amputated, and he still walked to work on the temple...anyways, Connor said the speaker looked up to his direction during the story & he knew that it was his family that they were talking about!
Hopefully next time Bill will be here to go with him!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










4 comments:
We had a lot of fun. Connor is such a good kid.
Did you get the pictures I sent? Connor is a great kid, and very appreciative. Hope Bill can go next time.
Karen, that is so great that he got to go! It's crazy I've only known you guys for 4 years, but he has grown up so much in those 4 years! Everybody has. It's so cute that he wasn't sure if he could talk to you about it or not.
Have a good day!
Karen, I have to catch up on your blog, I haven't checked in and now there are a ton of posts!
I LOVED Conner's sweet testimony on fast Sunday.
Kim
Post a Comment