Friday, October 3, 2008

Hula Concert (on Sep. 13th)






We had the girls Hula Concert on September 13th! I know that was a long time ago, but when I saw the pictures I knew I had to put them on here!

Claire was so cute! Every time her teacher would smile, Claire would raise her eyebrows up so cute! & you could see how hard she was trying to do the dance right! I am so proud of her, I thought she would be too shy to dance in front of everyone, but she did it & was wonderful!

Kennedy is also a great dancer! she doesn't have a problem with getting in front of people to dance! She knows her hula & can shake it! She enjoys dancing & is good at it! This month the girls get to preform their dances @ the Scarecrow Festival, @ Thanksgiving Point! They will be there over UEA if anyone wants to come see!

Now to see if I can post some more pictures!

2 comments:

Becky said...

They look so cute! I can't believe how grown up Kennedy looks. I'm glad your blog has continued. Keep it up, it looks great!

The Brown Family said...

Your girls are so cute! I love seeing them dance and you know that Claire steals the show- she is so tiny and dances so cute.

Kim


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing