Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

Wow! Time has gone by fast! The kids are back in school & Bill is back in Washington. Kennedy has her braces on (top & bottom) with an appliance that I get to turn every night. Connor has just finished fall tennis & is looking forward to having time to "PLAY" with his friends! Claire gets so bored when Clayton goes to school & Clayton is figuring out that there are friends to play with, not just a little sister.

I will try to keep up on my blogging & I will try to take more pictures! I am in the process of changing my background, but I need help. You will see soon if I figure it out!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Love the new blog!!!! I was hoping you would continue posting after you got back from your trip. I love to see how your kids are growing. Next time you come to Lehi let's go to lunch!

The Brown Family said...

Karen,

I love the fall colors! So many blogs I read are getting an update...I just need to get caught up on mine and then maybe I'll consider a face lift (for the BLOG) :)

Kim


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing