Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Clayton has been busy!
OK! Last time Bill was home, he took Clayton to Office Depot. It is Clayton's FAVORITE place in the world! He is fascinated with office supplies! So they looked for a while & found the perfect stapler. I think that ever since Clayton started kindergarten, he has noticed all the things that his teacher uses, & he is amazed by them! So he got his stapler & a package of him "own" paper. Bill showed him how to make envelopes, so we have plenty of those & "books" (without any words or pictures) Some of the envelopes have a lot of staples & will not come undone any time soon! Next on his list is a stapler remover & permanent markers. I told him he would need to be 16 years old to get permanent markers, and I am not a big fan of the stapler remover! He goes through a "strip" of staples every day. I told him I could only refill it once a day!:0 It is fun to see him so excited about something so simple! It makes me try to look at what I need to make me happy! I think today it is a boy with his stapler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
race map
It was so beautiful!
here's the "Before"
Before...
pony tails, to be cut off
too late to change your mind...
it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!
darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said
happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...
Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!
Happy Birthday Claire!
swine flu virus
GROSS!
This is what 9 looks like
How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara
Happy New Year!!!










2 comments:
Maybe that's what I should get Marc for Christmas ;)
This was such a cute story tim and I had a really good laugh! We love to hear Clayton stories. He's such a great little guy!
Post a Comment