Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ryan Shoup & the Rubberband!

Today I kept Clayton home from school so we could go to the Ryan Shoup(Sp?)concert, that FM100 put on! I love to go & have been for the last 3 years! They put on a wonderful show & the kids love it! Someday I would love to go to a real show, I think it would be a lot of fun!
Bill & I also had a fun time in Washington a few weeks ago! It was very dark & cold! I remember how long the days were in the summer & it is very different in the winter! I would HATE to live there in the winter! It was weird to be back there without the kids too! I took some pictures of the forts that the kids had built. I think they are really cool!
We spent a lot of time @ the Funhouse this summer & I found out that the main lady that worked there, her name is Darleen, anyways, she was so great with the kids! She taught Kennedy how to make magnets, & how to play ping pong...So wonderful! One time she went off Island & bought Clayton sparkle pipe cleaners just for him! He looked at me & told me "Mom, Darleen is PERFECT!" I couldn't wait to tell her & I think he was right! Anyways, she died on an airplane from a heart attack! It is the craziest thing! She was only 33 years old & healthy! It was really sad to drive past the Funhouse, and know that she isn't there anymore!(we didn't tell Clayton,or Claire) I feel so grateful to know what we believe, that our families can be together when we die! I feel sad for people who don't have that knowledge!

No comments:


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing