Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hairspray!!!!

It is true!!! Hairspray gets ink out of clothing! Yesterday before we went to the concert, Claire got a red pen & I don't know what happened, but it ended up leaking red ink ALL over her sweater( my favorite) We went to the concert, and by the time we got home I figured it was ruined! But... Thanks to the internet & HAIRSPRAY it came out! I was really excited about that!

Also on Monday,I was busy making Christmas things & I left to go pick up the kids from school. I put away my all my stuff & Clayton wanted to stay home. I debated for a while, then said OK! I was not gone long, but when I got home, Clayton was sitting on the couch with blood all over his hands! & in shock! I don't do well with blood & I kind of went into shock too! I figured out that he picked up a rolling cutter & sliced his finger! I took him to the Doctor. He ended up just having the sterilized strips put on& now he is as good as new. He did tell the Doctor that he "doesn't think he will ever touch one of those things ever again!" I have tried to get over the fact that I probably win "worst Mother of the Year" award. I am surprised how tough kids are.

No comments:


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing