Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Today was the day!It snowed all day, i don't think it stopped until about 4:00. I think I shoveled my sidewalks & driveway about 3 times! Clayton hoped that he didn't have school today, because it snowed. Sorry!
After school Connor started building a snow fort with his friends. it is pretty cool. They are making snow "bricks" out of my bread pans. I think it will take a little longer then they thought but it is cool! Claire loves the snow! She gets all bundled up & likes to ride her bike down the driveway, & try to stop, but of course she can't! It is really cute! Clayton likes to ride his bike in the snow & try to help Connor build a snow fort! He likes to jump on the tramp with all the snow too! I like to shovel the sidewalks before anyone can get the chance to step on the snow. I HATE to shovel after someone has stepped on the snow, then it gets smashed down & it is hard to do!(that is my little OCD thing, one of my few) I also love to watch the kids play!

Claire is also learning how to wink! I have it on video! It is so funny! i will have to figure out how to get that on the blog!

No comments:


race map

race map
It was so beautiful!

here's the "Before"

here's the "Before"
Before...

pony tails, to be cut off

pony tails, to be cut off

too late to change your mind...

it's short!

it's short!
now...we'll make it cute!

darling!

darling!
"she looks like a teenager" Clayton said

happy st. pactricks day!

happy st. pactricks day!
Claire loves to strike a pose...

Cousin Brigham

Cousin Brigham
Clayton, Claire & Kennedy loved to feed Brigham...good thing he was a good eater!

Happy Birthday Claire!

swine flu virus

swine flu virus
GROSS!

This is what 9 looks like

This is what 9 looks like

How is that for a hairdo?

How is that for a hairdo?
thanks Lara

Let's go fly a kite!


Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!


Orcas Island from ferry

Orcas Island from ferry

Orcad Island ferry landing

Orcad Island ferry landing